Incident Investigation Course
The incident investigations course teaches learners the principles of incident investigation. This is a very practical based course, enabling delegates to understand how to conduct an investigation from the examination of the scene all the way to submitting the reports.
The aim of incident investigation is to prevent incident recurrences, which in turn improve the safety management system.
- 2 Days
- Valid SHE representative certificate
- Certificate is valid for one year
- Legal requirements
- Conducting the incident investigation
- Explaining Incidents and statistics
- Managing the incident scene
- Purpose of incident investigation
- Functions of investigators
- Gathering and analysing information for the investigation
- ldentifying and dealing with risks
- ldentifying causes
- Writing reports and keeping records
- The course is to be presented on a 50% theoretical and 50% practical basis.
- The candidate is evaluated during the duration of the course. There are no written examinations.
- A compulsory teacherl student evaluation will be done during the duration of the course, and learner competency must be demonstrated to be found competent and certified.